Poker Hands! Learn it or use it when playing poker online.
Browsing: Gamble / Poker Hands
- Royal Flush: A, K, Q, J, 10 all of the same suit.
- Straight Flush: Any five card sequence in the same suit. (Example: 7, 8, 9, 10, J or A, 2, 3, 4, 5 of same suit).
- Four of a Kind: All four cards of the same index (Example: J, J, J, J).
- Full House: Three of a kind combined with a pair (Example: K, K, K, 10, 10).
- Flush: Any five cards of the same suit, but not in sequence.
- Straight: Five cards in sequence, but not in the same suit.
- Three of a Kind: Three cards of the same index.
- Two Pair: Two separate pairs (Example: A, A, 8, 8).
- Pair: Two cards of the same index.
- High Card: Any high card.
Suits do not count in the ranking of hands at the showdown. Suit ranking can determine the lowest card for a forced bet, deciding who get! An odd chip in a split pot, assigning seats to players, and the like. Suits are ranked: Spades (highest), Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs. A joker ir treated as a blank piece of paper when dealing for high-card.