The most common terms you need to know as an online BINGO player.
Browsing: Gamble / Bingo Glossary
- Blackout/Coverall: This is a pattern where you must cover all numbers on the card to win.
- Caller: This is the person who calls out the numbers. In online games it’s the flashing / blinking number.
- Chat room: If you see a "Chat room button", you can switch between the chat room and the game slots at any time even during play by making the appropriate selection. This is a good place to make new bingo friends and also see how other players are fairing.
- Free space: This is always the middle square of the card and if included in the current pattern counts towards your winning numbers.
- Jackpot: The jackpot is the largest prize for the game in question and is awarded when you make the pattern within the specified number of balls, referred to on your screen as "balls to jackpot".
- Pattern: You only need the numbers that form the pattern found at the monitor of your screen to win the game. If you manage to do this within the designated balls to jackpot, then you win the jackpot prize. If not, then you win the prize in question. If there is more than one winner, then the prize is divided equally.
- Dauber: Used to mark your bingo card with the numbers called by the caller, or the person who calls out the numbers. You can select Auto-Dauber from the game and have the called numbers automatically marked on your card. Don’t use a marker on your monitor or screen J
- Player: That’s you, a person who registers to play Bingo by filling out our registration form with the required information.
Purchase occurs after a player enters the Bingo website and purchases Bingo card(s) from funds that have been deposited in a players account by the player. When a player elects to deposit funds into their player account by one of our e-commerce systems, the purchase must be validated by the customer service of the Bingo-Site and its credit card agents. In the event that the purchase is subject to a charge-back or is otherwise incomplete, the purchase becomes void.
Game purchase is considered valid if the player's deposit of cash funds transaction is complete. Mostly Sites cannot offer refunds once a purchase is made. All purchases are made in specific currency, i.e. United States.
Card represents a set of a randomly collected numbers between 1 and 75 (inclusive) organized in 5 column, 5 row configurations. Until a card is in play, players have the option to change the collection of numbers by selecting a new card. Once a player accepts the collection of numbers for any game, the card becomes valid and in play. Once a card is in play, the game credit cannot be returned to the player.
Game Variation is a specified pattern that must be matched on a player's card in order to win a game and receive a prize.
Call is a broadcast message from our game server, received by your computer containing a randomly generated number between 1 and 75.
Bingo Call is a broadcast message from a player's computer, received by the Bingo Site game server identifying that player as a holder of a game variation. In Play will be the term used to describe any game that has been initialized by our game server and is receiving calls and communicating with the game server.
A Prize is a cash allotment that is payable to a player (or players if there is more than one winner) who identifies to the Bingo Site, through a Bingo call, a match to the game variation of a player card. Prizes are automatically deposited into a players account.
The Parties: Bingo Site and the Player. A User ID is username that is assigned to the player by the Bingo Site at the time of registration, such used by the parties to uniquely identify a player.
Player Account is the account in which the players use to deposit funds, use to buy into games, deposit winnings into and request payouts from.